Conjola Tours - school groups and school holiday programs
Duration: 90 Minutes (approx.)
Location: Lake Conjola, NSW
Product code: ConjolaSchools
Bring your class to Lake Conjola for a 2.5km leisurely guided walk with an experienced educator. Hear surprising stories of this beautiful South Coast lake and surrounds – fishing, floods, the fascinating past of first European settler Thomas Kendall, heritage-listed holiday houses, endangered species and more. See an amazing range of ecosystems and local wildlife (kangaroo sightings highly likely) and get 'hands on' with resources and activities.
- Curriculum linked (Science, Sustainability, History, Geography)
- Teachers free of charge (1: 20)
- Teacher resources are provided
- Minimum group size is 10 (or equivalent price).
- Years K-12
- Tours are tailored to meet learning outcomes
Duration: 90 MINUTES