Gift voucher for Poihākena tours: stories of Māori in Sydney
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Sydney, NSW
- Product code: Gift Card - PT
- Visit sites in The Rocks where Māori have lived, loved, visited, traded, worked and died since 1793.
- See Māori taonga ('cultural treasure') found on a local archaeological dig site and now exhibited at The Rocks Discovery Museum.
- Hear waiata - Māori song
- Walk down Māori Lane
- Hear stories spanning 225 years- visiting Māori chiefs; kidnappings; trade and more!
Gift cards are valid for 3 years - the perfect gift for someone special who is interested in Māori Culture and heritage and/or Australian or New Zealand history!
Note: 'Child' price refers to ages 5-17. Children under 5 are free of charge on Poihākena tours.