- Duration: 90 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Lake Conjola, NSW
- Product code: Conjola
Bushfire Update February 2020 Conjola District was badly affected by recent bushfires, and we'll share some stories of this challenging time with you on the tour. Luckily the tour route wasn't burnt so no changes there, but a heads up the national park views are no longer lush and green...
Your visit will have a positive impact on our bushfire affected community - thank you!
- 90 minute guided walk with a local guide (2.5km). Includes lakeside, bush and beach.
- Tour commentary
When: Tours depart daily 10.30am - 12pm. Private and group tours can be booked anytime.
Children and family prices: 'Child' price refers to ages 4 -17. 'Family' price is for 2 adults and 2 children (family of 4). Children under 4 are free of charge.
COVID 19 Update June 2020
Tours are run in full compliance with NSW legislation and guidelines and Kotahi Tourism has a COVID SAFE plan which includes:
- Maximum numbers limited to 8 to allow for social distancing.
- No cancellation fee. We request please that you cancel free of charge if you are unwell, have any symptoms of Covid 19 or if you have been in contact with anyone who either has or may have Covid 19.